Sunday 21 April 2013

Challenge Post

My first card for today is for the DP2 spring challenge and blog hop.
I used this image, Kisses, and coloured using promarkers.
I die cut the topper. I then chose my papers, and added flowers, a sentiment and a butterfly die cut.
 
Also entering into I love promarkers: pastel colours.

My second card is for the Lilis little fairies, seeing double/ use 2 stamps challenge.
I used this spaceman image, and the dare to dream sentiment, as well as the postmark.
I also used the NitWit candles and cake papers matted on silver mirror card.

5 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards Lyn. I love the cute image and the pink and green colour combo on the first card.
    The second card is wonderful boys card and love the papers and design.
    Hugs Sharon, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the image and gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, this card is definitely springy and so cute! Love the fresh pink and green for Mo's cute kissing girl and your colouring looks gorgeous!
    Thank you so much for joining us at MO's Digital Pencil this week!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, the first is so pretty, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete