Friday 8 August 2014

Challenge Post

My first card is for three challenges..
I coloured the image with promarkers, and used a mix of papers.
I added buttons to embellish, and added glossy accents to the candles.
I also added a vanilla cupcake recipe, { from Lili of the valley } which moves..



My final card for today is again for the Lili of the valley monthly challenge, christmas.
I coloured my image with promarkers, and die cut into a square, i also added a fence, from Magnolia. I also added a cluster of flowers.
Papers and the song plaque are lili of the valley.

9 comments:

  1. Sweet recipe cards, Lyn! Love the cute image and natural colour tones of your Housemouse card! Thanks for joining in with my theme this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn, both cards are delightful. Your house mouse card could not be sweeter. Love that image and your color work is so pretty. The recipe is such a great idea to go with that darling image. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the warm colors.

    Thanks for joining us at Gruffies and Guests.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyn super sweet Mousey card those wee mice sure melt your heart .lovely colouring & design great take on the Relaxing chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Mon chall..hope to see you again soon.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous lyn.i love your sweet house mouse image and stunning design and papers.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous and thank you for joining in our challenge at Gruffies and Guest "Anything goes with the option of Boys" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very inventive! Love the movable recipes! Thanks for entering. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of my favorite hm-stamps! I love it! Your card is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at Gruffies & Guests Challenge.
    Silvia DT

    ReplyDelete