Thursday 2 March 2017

Clean and Simple


Hello,
I have 2 clean and simple cards to share today. My first i created using the Altenew vintage teacup stamp set. I created a background using the small flower bud stamps then stamped my teacup, which i cut out and coloured before stamping my sentiment.

Challenge:




My second uses a stamping bella stamp, thinking of you bella 2.0. I coloured my image with promarkers and used a sentiment from another stamping bella stamp, Petunia in love. I added strips of nitwit collection papers.

Challenge:


4 comments:

  1. Super make for the LIM sketch, really pretty image beautifully coloured too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card ... thanks for joining us at less is more this week, jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty! I love the teacup and delicate floral background of the first card <3 Your card for our sketch challenge is fab, perfectly CAS and beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that was a patterned paper on your first card, great stamping. And fab colouring on your second, with a great choice of paper strips.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete